Housing Hope shall promote and provide affordable housing and tailored services to reduce homelessness and poverty for residents of Snohomish County and Camano Island.
Every individual should have access to a safe, secure, affordable home.
Description of Services
Housing Hope recognizes that it takes a combination of housing and support services to give struggling families opportunities to become self-sufficient.
Housing Hope offers a full range of housing solutions:
• Emergency shelter for up to 90 days
• Homeless housing with access to voluntary services
• Permanent, affordable rental housing
• Opportunities for home ownership
As well as social support programs:
• Case Management
• Employment Services
• Adult Education Program
• Child Development Program
• Teen Parent Program
5830 Evergreen Way
Everett WA 98203